Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A quick note

Do you hear it? DO YOU HEAR IT?!!!! That extra crunch beneath your feet, the sound of pumpkins being carved (I don't think that makes a sound, but just pretend for now), the bags of candy corn being tossed on grocery store shelves?!!! It's Fall! YAY!

I know, I'm late. It started Monday, but I just came across this cute little festive blog template today. Normally, I'd stick to just decorating my home, purchasing those scarecrow vinyl clings that only stick for the first couple of days, and possibly baking an extra loaf of pumpkin bread, but I decided to give my blog a fun Fall make-over this year. Just wait for Christmas!

I had to tweak the main body background of the template a bit, so my pics with white borders wouldn't look funky against a brown background, but I'm liking the look of this new layout. But...I forgot to save all my links and badges and blogrolls! Good thing I have my feeds! Oh, and don't worry, the pink girlie blog is safe :).

I'll be back with a real foodie post tomorrow...think breakfast and APPLES! For now, Happy Fall!

After these messages, we'll be right back :)!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little bird is sooo cute!

Sharon said...

I love the new fall look!

Snooky doodle said...

Ha seems you re really a Halloween fan. :-) Halloween is not very popular here. Usually I go over the top with christmas decorations and stuff Iy s so nice :-)

Tracy said...

Love the photos and the new template... Looks very pretty and autumal here! Ah, pumpkin time...love it...Happy Fall! ((HUGS))

Y said...

Three cheers for the new look! :)

Sweet Treats by Dani said...

love the new look!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HOORAY FOR AUTUMN!!! My all-time favorite season.

Love the blog layout!! And that duck is too cute :0)

maybelle's mom said...

love the new look. happy fall.

zebe912 said...

We get our big cold front any day now. No thanks, I was happy with an extra long summer.

However, pumpkin carving DOES have a distinct sound: a weird hollow sawing sound and then random swear words as the knife doesn't go the way you want it to. ;-)