Friday, June 6, 2008

Blog of Distinction Award

A couple of weeks ago, the lovely Camilla from Enlightened Cooking awarded Flour Arrangements the Blog of Distinction Award. It was an unexpected surprise! I felt honored to receive this award from Camilla, considering she's such a talented cook. She creates healthy and tasty recipes that make my mouth water; nearly each post includes the nutritional value of the meal she blogged about that day!

Camilla mentioned that she liked the design of my blog, I was flattered, but I definitely can't take credit for it. Sharnee is the talented gal who created the perfectly pink, vintage-cookbook inspired layout for Flour Arrangements. (Can you believe she even offers really cute free templates?! You can check those out by clicking here.)

Thanks again, Camilla, for this sweet award!


There are two other awards I'll be passing along in the next couple of weeks, but I felt each award should have its own entry :)...so here are the 3 'Blog of Distinction' award winners:



Celine from Have Cake Will Travel. Her blog features healthy, vegan desserts that taste amazing! I've tested out her recipes and they're delicious. She has more than a knack for photography; every picture she takes is flawlessly delicious!

Grace from A Southern Grace. I love how down-to-earth her blog is! She has a fun and entertaining way of writing about the sweet treats she bakes up. Plus, she knows how to make great pink cupcakes!

Emiline from Sugarplum. She has a real passion for desserts; she only posts recipes she creates! That's pretty amazing. Emiline has an unpretentious approach to blogging; her sense of humor makes reading her blog entries a real treat.

Every day I come across another cool blog! Choosing the winners of this particular award wasn't easy; thank goodness I still have 2 more awards to give away :)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A big congratulations - you definitely deserve it! Your site design is gorgeous, but let's not forget about your moreish baking... yum yum :)

Anonymous said...

you just made my day a whole 111% better, Sophie. thank you so much for this! ♥

Emily said...

Congrats to you!

Thanks for the award! It means a lot.

Oh, and I love your blog design. I don't know if I've told you that or not.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award! I also love your blog design. I've been thinking about hiring out a "real" design for my blog instead of the boring wordpress template I use. How did you go about finding someone to design your blog?

grace said...

sophie, you most definitely have a blog of distinction and i'm super-flattered that you consider my little blog as award-worthy! thanks so much for the recognition and for your sweet words! :)

Emma said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats!

xo,
JJ

PS, Love your layout!